Here is a list of pros and cons:
1. It took 18 days to get the ordered sauna (ordered on 8/5 and received on 8/23).
2. The manufacturer has very poor quality control. The rear panel was not glued well. And it had about 10" crack. The supplier called the manufacturer and ordered the rear panel on 8/23. I received the rear panel on 9/7.
3. The shipment status was not updated in a timely manner. So I had to call the supplier to get updates.
4. The sauna door has too much gap. Maybe I need to seal.
1. The supplier responded my text messages quickly.
2. Used the sauna 4 times so far. No issues.
Summary: I gave only 2 stars. Mainly, it was related with quality control and the time of delivery.
Thanks Henry we appreciate the feedback.
1. It did take an unusual amount of time for your sauna to be delivered. This seemed to be a combination of using a new freight company and them having a truck breakdown setting your delivery back.
2. We are unsure if this was a quality control issue or an example of hidden delivery damage. The original freight company also delivered the replacement part under the shipping insurance.
3. We appreciate your patience and willingness to communicate with us!
We are so happy to hear we met your expectations by providing a quick response and that the sauna is now working well for you!
We are so glad you love the product and it has proven itself to be of high quality!