We are very pleased with our new sauna. Delivery and set up was easy, you don’t
even need the directions for assembly. We have it in our basement and it looks great and warms up in about 20 minutes. We use it almost every day after our workout. It’s low cost to operate and we enjoy the blue tooth music from our phones. We both agree it was worth the money. Working with Vital Hydrotherapy was also a pleasure…. Thanks!
Love, love, love it! Quality built. Note though, check all water connections on back of unit, mine were loose and one of the seals missing. Some of the holes needed to be redrilled as they were off. But love this unit.
Here is a list of pros and cons:
1. It took 18 days to get the ordered sauna (ordered on 8/5 and received on 8/23).
2. The manufacturer has very poor quality control. The rear panel was not glued well. And it had about 10" crack. The supplier called the manufacturer and ordered the rear panel on 8/23. I received the rear panel on 9/7.
3. The shipment status was not updated in a timely manner. So I had to call the supplier to get updates.
4. The sauna door has too much gap. Maybe I need to seal.
1. The supplier responded my text messages quickly.
2. Used the sauna 4 times so far. No issues.
Summary: I gave only 2 stars. Mainly, it was related with quality control and the time of delivery.
Thanks Henry we appreciate the feedback.
We want to apologize again for the issues you experienced. Your experience did not meet our standards and we intend to learn and improve.
Regarding your cons:
1. It did take an unusual amount of time for your sauna to be delivered. This seemed to be a combination of using a new freight company and them having a truck breakdown setting your delivery back.
2. We are unsure if this was a quality control issue or an example of hidden delivery damage. The original freight company also delivered the replacement part under the shipping insurance.
3. We appreciate your patience and willingness to communicate with us!
Regarding your pros:
We are so happy to hear we met your expectations by providing a quick response and that the sauna is now working well for you!
I give Vital Hydrotherapy 5 stars. They responded quickly and took care of the issues that I had immediately. I give the instruction manual that comes with the shower 2 stars. It is translated poorly and the images are difficult to decipher. The shower itself works great. I love the whirlpool tub, though I can't lay my legs flat. The back jets kind of sting at first. The images are difficult to see to let you know where the water is going to come out. I made labels for each spot to make it easier. The hot and cold on back of the shower are incorrectly marked. The shower panel came without 2 of the 4 predrilled holes. In the description online it says it needs a 30 amp, but confirmed that it is a dual 20 amp. I am enjoying all of the aspects of this shower.
'This steam shower completely remade our upstairs bath in a high end image, it basically made my remodeled bathroom into the beauty it is now. It was a much better option than a simple standard shower head/spout system or any variation thereof, and I have always always wanted a steam shower. I would definitely recommend this one! Good quality, nice functionality with tons of options, steam in one minute or less, heating limitor for safety is a nice thought too.''